The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Wednesday

Nude Pics

When I first started this blog, it was an effort to maximize the exposure to the true facts of research and studies performed for many years regarding nudism. In doing so, I have created a small community gathering of parents and their children and young adults (females and males) that have consistently thanked me for answering their questions with facts, examples and my opinion. In an effort to help people understand the nudist lifestyle I have not and will not start my own dot com community, charging membership fees. I am available via email, which I am happy to answer any and all questions.  Nor will I post nude pictures of anyone adult or otherwise to increase my readership.  Don't ask, don't beg, don't period! I will not post or send pics; period! Nudism is not about sex. It is away of life building family bonding, confidence and strong self assured people.

Abby.

No comments: