The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Friday

Being Nude Is Not About Sex

When will people get it? Being naked is NOT about sex. Walking around, lying around or playing games while naked is not an invitation for sex. If you think being naked is about having sex, you're wrong and you don't get it. That is the mentality that has kept being nude so much a taboo.

No comments: