The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Monday

Nudity At School–Lisa

Ok, so today was a tough day at school.  Word got out that my family and I are nudists.  Now, some of my friends already knew, but the bullies, jocks, princesses, beauty queens and quibs are making such fools of themselves.

The torment, insults, the razing, disgusting looks, the “ew, stay away from me”, name calling, sexual jokes and motions, how dang immature can they really be?

The councilor came running to my aid trying to console me, make sure I was ok, trying to convince me to call my parents and I said no.  I’m not the one who has a problem with my nudity.  It’s not like I go around the school with nothing on.  Although, it would be more comfortable!@!

As I told the councilor, it’s not my fault those kids are insecure with who they are, their bodies, and their minds.  The councilor of course looked shocked (you should have seen the look on her face!!), not knowing what to do, she asked ME what I wanted her to do.  I had a great thought but before I said it, I already knew the councilor could not do it.

My Thought:

Round up all the kids that were giving me a hard time, take them to the gym and….. you guessed it.  Make them strip, stand naked in front of the whole school (for those watching and laugh…. bam! they get to join the naked kids), none of the naked kids are allowed to leave or get dressed until the obvious signs that show they are ok with being naked.

1. Are no longer holding their hands covering their breasts

2. Are no longer cupping their hands between their legs hiding their private parts.

3. Are no longer turning red from embarrassment and are their natural color.

4. Admit to the crowd that being nude really isn’t bad and feels kind of good now that they have experienced it.

Me, of course I knew the councilor couldn’t do it, but it didn’t make her laugh at the suggestion.  She did smile and said she wished there was more she could do.  Me, the smart butt suggested instead of a pajama day, we have a nude day.  She just winked and said her door is always open should I need to talk or if the kids get out of hand and I was not able to handle it anymore.

From a teenage nudist who is dang proud of it! See ya!

L

No comments: