The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Sunday

Nudist Not Sex

One of the first and most common question I receive either via email, this blog or at a seminar is:
Isn't nudist just another way of saying 'let's have sex'?

Nudist lifestyle is not sexual. Yes there are confidence issues that can be solved by a nudist lifestyle or upbringing however, being nude is not always sexual nor does it have to be. It is an attitude, an intelligence level, a state of mind or pure way of life. A nudist community is not an invitation to a sexual orgy. And for those of you who did not know, the word orgy does not always apply to or is not always refering to sex.

Abby.

No comments: