The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Monday

Questionnaire

I have been asked if I would post my research questionnaire on my blog for everyone to see and contribute if they so desire. I am working on having a submittable form set up for anyone who is interested to submit the information.

I can tell you now (as I do when handing out the questionnaire) answer all questions honestly to the best of your ability. Research has already provided evidence that members of the nudist lifestyle are 97% honest when submitting a questionnaire such as mine. Of course there is also a 2% margin of error. Non nudist members are only 65% honest when submitting a questionnaire such as mine. There are several contributing factors: 1. lack of self confidence. 2. concern of what others will think. 3. shame or embarrassment factor. 4. shy or introvert.

All I ask is if you are going to submit or make a statement regarding anything on my site, be honest not only with me, but most importantly, be honest with yourself.

Abby.

No comments: