The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Monday

Raging Hormones–Lisa

We received another question regarding teenagers, so my Aunt Abby (that sounds so weird) thought it would be a good one for me to answer.  This question has to do with boys coming of age.

“Hi, I’m 16 year old boy.  My family is, my Mom, me and 3 sisters, one older (18) and two younger (15 and 13).  My problem is when we hangout in the nude, I get erections.  I can’t help it.  I don’t sit there thinking about sex with my sisters or mom.  I think about sex in general, yes, but not about them.  I also feel bad because I know that being nude isn’t about sex.

I’m sure seeing them naked does add to my thoughts and stuff but I don’t know what to do.  I’ve tried several things including masturbating before hanging out but with in minutes of being around everyone naked, I’m hard again.  We are a nudist family and have been since I was about 5.  My issues started a few years ago, but now it’s just getting worse than it ever has been. I do cover up with a towel to hide my erection but it lasts a long time.  Sometimes, I get an erection when we are playing a game, it’s like out of the blue I’m hard as can be.  Is this normal?  What am I to do?”

I’ve been around a lot of boys as they “mature”.  Seeing an erection for a long time nudist is not a big concern.  It happens especially with boys coming of age.  It’s hormones, there is nothing you can do about it.  I’ve seen boys in their teens, in their twenties, and all the way up to older men.  It happens.  There is nothing to be embarrassed about, shy or uncomfortable about.  You will reach a point when getting an erection while being around nudists will be less and less.  Eventually, getting an erection will be controllable (to a point) and the more you are use to being around nudists while hormones are raging, the less often it will happen.

From a young girls point of view, it is not embarrassing to us to see especially if the girl is raised as a nudist.  As girls get older and their hormones are raging, yes they may look at a guy with an erection in a sexual way.

You are doing the right things.  Masturbating will help, covering with a towel (but not out of embarrassment; out of consideration for others around you), also if you have to get up and leave for awhile until your erection dissipates, it’s ok.

Hopefully your mom and sisters understand and are not making an issue out of it and are not teasing or making fun of you.

Hope this helps.

L

2 comments:

Dale said...

Lisa, thank you for your reply. I think what you and your aunt are doing is totally awesome. My Mom is talking about taking us to your Aunts next lecture.

Anonymous said...

Dale/Lisa

How can you find the lectures? I would love to go