The Naked Blog

From child to adult, from blushing and shy to delivering seminars in front of 100's of nudists. My name is Abby Turner, I am retired but continue to council people through seminars and private sessions.

My original blog will be posted here as well as new posts because I believe the information is important and well worth the time and energy. Original posting dates may not stay the same but may reflect the date I moved the post. I've been asked not to delete my original blog, sending it to the dark, nowhere void of the internet space; that being said, I will move the information here.

Please bare with me, it will be very time consuming and emotional at times. I will also include Lisa's posts as I believe her posts were and still are very valuable and informative to common issues, topics and discussions.





Tuesday

Emails, Questions Regarding Nudism

I have received several emails covering a wide range of questions.  I will be posting the questions and answer here, but first here is a list of a few questions.

Is genital shaving frowned upon at resorts/nude beaches?

I've noticed a lot of girls slightly older than me and older ladies that have shaved their genital/pubic area, is this ok?

My family and I are practicing nudists at beaches and resorts and at home but from what I can tell none of my friends are.  How do I still do it when a friend comes over to visit or spend the night?  I don't want my family to change just because of my friends.

I am a single mom of two.  My son and daughter are now in their mid to late teens.  Do I need to go to them and ask if they still want to be nudists (they have been since birth) or should I trust they will come to me if they don't?

Our son is twelve and he is having some trouble controlling himself when we go to the local nude beach.  He gets an erection easily and then becomes embarrassed but does cover up like he is suppose to.  What should we do?  And what advice should we give him?

I will be answering these questions in the next couple of days.  Each question will have it's own post unless there are related questions.

Abby

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I have the same question about shaving my pubic area. I'm in high school and I was wondering what do I say if one of the girls says something while we are showering in PE.

Abby said...

Kelli, Thank you for your comment. I look at shaving the pubic area the same as having my hair cut and styled. I feel good and like the look of my well trimmed and shaved pubic and genital area. If you are comfortable with what you do, don't stop just because of a comment in the shower. I have found a lot of girls like the look and want to shave/trim but are to shy or afraid of what others will say. Don't make a big deal of it and don't let it bother you. Just look at the girls and say, "I like the look and it makes me feel good".

I hope this helps.

Abby